Join us for the inaugural Coalfields Nissan Duathlon.
Race on one of the most unique courses that you will find.
You will start with a 5km run taking in a lap of the large test track followed by loops of the small, inner test track. You will then transition onto your bike for a fast 20km around the large test track. You will finish off with a 2.8km run on the smaller inner test track.
The race will be closed off to cars so will be a great race to set a PB or just experience duathlon for the first time.
Start Time - 10:00am
Duathlon - 5km run, 20km bike, 2.8km run
- Date - Sunday 13th October
- Distance - 5km run, 20km bike, 2.8km run
- Race fees - Individual entry £30, Relay £40
- Prizes - 1st place male and female £100, 2nd place male and female £50, 3rd place male and female £30
- Start Time - The race will start at 10:00 am
- Arrival and Registration -
- Swag - Medal and goody bag for all finishers
- Minimum age of competitors - 17 as of 31st December 2019